Line Production Supervisor
CompanyRim Natural Spring Mineral Water
Job CategoryInstallation, Maintenance and Repair
Job TypeFull Time
Experience LevelMid-Level (3 to 5 Years of Experience)
Education LevelTS Degree
The Line Production Supervisor is responsible for setting daily, weekly, and monthly goals, communicating them to employees, and organizing workflow by defining responsibilities, Manage production line functions and resources to meet quality, cost and schedule and as well as supervising and training employees, providing instructions that help raise productivity levels, motivating employees and ensuring an appropriate work environment.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Establish, measure and maintain production line quality targets.
- Responsible for contacting plant Director and/or Technical manager for any adjustments or maintenance needed.
- Responsible for providing all of the data required for production.
- If an employee is absent the line supervisor must have a contingency plan in place for ensuring shift coverage or cover the vacant position.
- Responsible for training and mentoring all new line employees.
- Identify and implement company’s principles to continually improve operational performance.
- Responsible for implementing all new procedures and processes required and implemented by management in relation to line operations.
- Setting daily, weekly and monthly goals and communicating them to employees.
- Organizing workflow by defining responsibilities and preparing shift schedules.
- Ensure the safe use of equipment and schedule periodic maintenance.
- Submit performance reports on a periodic basis to determine the extent to which objectives have been achieved.
- Identify challenges and competencies and provide suggestions that help in improvement.
- Good experience in using different types of manufacturing machines and tools.
- Proficiency in dealing with Microsoft Office programs.
- The ability to arrange and distribute tasks and organize time.
- Proficiency in leadership skills and the ability to provide appropriate solutions to problems.
- The ability to communicate with different personalities.
- Proficiency in motivation skills and creating an appropriate work environment for employees.
Qualifications & Skills
A combination of experience, education and training which demonstrates the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Obtaining a high school diploma in the field of technology or engineering.
- Experience in successfully maintaining cohesive work in a dynamic environment
- Knowledge of occupational hazards and safety precautions applicable to the work
- Ability to communicate effectively with others
- Arabic & English knowledge