CompanyRim Natural Spring Mineral Water
Job CategoryBusiness, Management, and Administration
Job TypeFull Time
Experience LevelSenior Level (5+ Years of Experience)
Education LevelUndefined Level
We are looking for a Warehouse Manager to Manage Zahle warehouses
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for daily replenishment to branches.
- Ensuring the warehousing standards operation procedures (Sops) are well implemented and conducted.
- Making sure export items are loaded properly and that items needed for export are available and order before stock depletion.
- Maintain standards of health, safety, hygiene, security and environment in the workplace.
- Perform stock counts to ensure accuracy in stock items.
- Ensure loading and offloading of material is performed as per company’s sops.
- Keep track of non-perishable items (pallets-racks-separators) and coordinate with the operation manager on current and future needs.
- Coordinate with the maintenance department and the operation manager on mechanic work needed for forklifts and other resources.
- Maximize equipment/fleet utilization and efficiency. Ensure that all fleet units, vehicles and equipment are carefully maintained, and ensure that a culture of care, accountability and discipline are prioritized at all times.
- Perform any other tasks requested by the operations manager.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor degree in business or a related field
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in warehouse management of a fast-paced environment.
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office - XL & Word is a mandatory (Dolphin knowledge is a plus)
- Languages: Fluent spoken and written Arabic & English
- Strong yet flexible personality
- Meet deadlines under pressure
- Good reporting and presentation skills